The RCM Conference is the largest midwifery event in the UK! Join your peers this year and hear from key speakers in midwifery about the topics that are important to you!
This year the overarching conference theme is Empower, support, invest. You will hear discussions on how best to empower midwives and maternity teams to reach their full potential. How can we develop a kind and compassionate well led service? How can we invest in keeping maternity services safe? Plus so much more!
Our jam-packed programme runs alongside our engaging and interactive formula free exhibition which attracts over 60 organisations from across the nation.
If that’s not enough, here are other reasons why you should attend:
– Personal support and NEW resources for your revalidation
– Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
– Hear from your RCM chief executive and president about future policies
– Meet exhibitors at our lively, formula-free exhibition
– Share knowledge and experiences with an audience of midwifery professionals
– The opportunity to earn 16 hours towards your 20 hours required for revalidation.
BE INSPIRED by colleagues and peers at the biggest midwifery event in your calendar.