The RCM Conference is the largest midwifery event in the UK – Join your peers in the virtual world and hear from key speakers in midwifery about the topics that are important to you!
This years’ overarching theme is Empower, Support, Invest. You will be able to virtually join in and submit questions about how to best empower midwives and maternity teams to reach their full potential. We look to build on the learning and experiences of the last few months across the four nations. How can we develop a kind and compassionate well-led service? How can we invest in keeping maternity services safe? Plus so much more!
We will be releasing details of content sessions over the next few months but for now, save the date and charge up those laptops and tablets as we work to support each other, wherever we are!
If that’s not enough, here are a couple of other reasons why you should attend:
– Personal support and NEW resources for your revalidation
– Tailor the conference programme around your interests and learning requirements
– Hear from your RCM chief executive about future policies
– Meet exhibitors at our online formula-free exhibition
– Share knowledge and experiences with an audience of midwifery professionals
– The opportunity to earn 16 hours towards your 20 hours required for revalidation
BE INSPIRED by colleagues and peers at the biggest midwifery event in your calendar.