ABOUT RCM ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2018
Registration has now closed for the 2018 RCM annual conference and exhibition. The Conference was held on 4-5 October at Manchester Central and was FREE to attend for all RCM members.
- A packed two-day conference including a dedicated strand for student midwives
- Presentations from the RCM chief executive and RCM president
- An opportunity to debate the big issues affecting contemporary midwifery care
- A lively, formula-free exhibition featuring over 60 companies, organisations and stakeholders
- The opportunity to earn 16 hours towards your 20 hours required for revalidation
- Sessions on topics including, multidisciplinary teamworking; perinatal mental health; challenging inequality, sexism and discrimination; leadership at every level; stillbirth and systems design and patient safety
- A new, larger conference at our central venue in Manchester – making it easy for all four UK countries and more RCM members to attend
- Networking and learning opportunities with 3,500+ delegates
A 'MUST-ATTEND' EVENT
Hear from leading speakers on the hot topics in midwifery care
Be inspired and challenge your assumptions and question politicians and policy makers on the topics important to you. Our conference programme has been announced. With new speakers being added to the programme regularly, keep checking back for updates.
Please note places are limited due to capacity at the venue.
THE MULTI-AWARD WINNING CONFERENCE IS DESIGNED AND RUN BY THOSE WHO DELIVER MATERNITY CARE.
Attending conference is a unique opportunity to reflect, learn lessons and prepare for the way ahead. Unite with more than 3500 midwives, managers, students, educators, researchers and MSWs with a common purpose.
Exhibition and sponsorship
MEET LEADING ORGANISATIONS AT THE LIVELY CONFERENCE EXHIBITION
The RCM Annual Conference features a large exhibition in which suppliers showcase their latest products and services. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at RCM Annual Conference. Please contact a member of our team.