In response to popular demand, conference will be FREE to attend for all RCM members. So whether you’re a midwife, student midwife or MSW, Manchester Central is where you need to be on 31 October and 1 November 2017.
A record number of delegates have registered to attend this year’s conference. This has meant that conference has reached capacity; therefore registration will now be open for waiting list bookings only.
By joining the waiting list, you will be notified if spaces become available.
Waiting list booking are subject to confirmation of attendance by the RCM conference events team and by subscribing to this list, your place is not confirmed.
- Five NEW content streams, packed over a two-day conference programme including dedicated sessions for student midwives
- Face-to-face support and NEW resources for your revalidation in our Learning Zone
- A conference address from the NEW RCM chief executive and president
- A NEW central venue – making it even easier for all four UK countries to attend
- NEW exhibitors at our lively, 60+, formula-free exhibition
- NEW networking and learning opportunities. Share knowledge and experiences with an audience of more than 3000 midwifery professionals
- PLUS, the opportunity to earn 16 hours towards your 20 hours required for revalidation.